Aji Blueberry Salsa
- -2-3 tbsp Aji Chunky Chili Sauce, heat level of your choice
- -1 – 2 cups blueberries
- -2 tbsp minced red onion
- -3 tbsp monced yellow bell pepper and red bell pepper
-1 tbsp chopped basil
Prep time: 2 minutes
-½ tsp koji salt
- -Lightly mash blueberries.
- -Combine all ingredients.
- -Let rest for 5 minutes.
Aji Chicken Wings
- -1 bottle of Ají Honey Garlic for sweet and savory wings
- - add 1-4 tbsp. of the BURN, to taste, if you want them hotter; or
- - add 1 -2 tbsp. of the Smokin’ Habanero, to taste, for an extreme hot and smoky flavour.
- -2 kg of chicken wings
- -Marinade chicken wings, puncturing with a fork to allow the Aji to get into the chicken.
- -Arrange wings in a lightly coated roasting pan (deep enough to hold all your wings and marinade)
- -Broil for 15-25 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
- -Rotate wings often for even crispiness.
** Set rack on the 2nd from the top level to avoid quick burning.
- -2/3 cup of either Aji Original Mild / Medium Hot Chunky Chili Sauce or Hot Sauce
- -1 1/2 pounds extra-lean ground beef
- -1 cup dry breadcrumbs (can use gluten free)
- -2 eggs
- -Combine ingredients into small-medium sized balls.
- -Fry until exterior is crispy.
- -Simmer on low until cooked to internal temperature of 165 F.
- -Garnish with fresh cilantro and lime.
- -Serve warm.
- -1 1/2 pounds ground turkey
- -1 cup dry bread crumbs (can use gluten free)
- -2 eggs
- -2/3 cup Aji Honey Garlic Sauce
Aji Salty Potatoes
- -Aji Guacamole or Aji Mayo
- -Baby / nugget potatoes
- -Salt- Water
- -Add enough water to be two inches above your potatoes in the pot.
- -Bring water to a boil until you can easily put a fork or a knife through your 'taters.
- -Strain the water.
- -Add enough salt to lightly coat your potatoes.
- -Allow them to dry - then serve.
Aji Egg Salad
- -Aji Chunky Chili Sauce or Hot Sauce
- * choose your heat preference: Original Mild, Medium Hot, Burn, or Smokin' Habanero!
- -Eggs (as many as you desire)
- -Mayo (or vegenaise)
- -Celery *optional
- -Fill a pot with enough water to fully cover your eggs (but don't add them yet!)
- -Bring the water to a boil and gently add your eggs.
- - If you would like your eggs soft, boil for 6 1/2 minutes
- - If you would like hard eggs boil for 8 1/2 minutes
- -Drain the water and immediately rinse with cold water for 1 minute.
- -Peel your eggs and mash them in with your preferred quantity of mayonnaise.
- -Add your chosen Aji to taste.
For consumption, we recommend this on crackers for your guests or on toast for a quick breakfast!
Aji Avocado & Citrus Salad
- -1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
- -2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
- -2 tbsp Aji honey garlic
- -1 Avocado
- -2 Oranges
- -Pinch of salt to taste
-Combine the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, Aji honey garlic, and salt. Let the mixture rest for 5 mins to allow the flavours to mingle.
- -Peel oranges with a knife, removing the bitter white pith. Slice into rounds.
- -Cut the avocado in half and remove pit. Slice in the skin, then remove carefully so the slices stay intact.
- -Alternate slices of orange and avocado on plate and drizzle with dressing.
Aji Black Bean Salad
- -¼ cup Aji Medium Hot Chunky Chili Sauce (or to taste)
- -1 can black beans (rinsed and drained)
- -4 Roma or Italian plum tomatoes, diced
- -2 cloves of garlic, crushed
- -¼ cup chopped cilantro
- -¼ cup snipped green onion
- -½ cup chopped sweet red pepper
- -Gently toss all ingredients together and serve on its own or as a side
Aji Brie Cheese with Cranberries
- Prep: 30 minutes.
- Cooking Time: 10 minutes.
- Servings: 4.
- -1 Brie Cheese
- -1/2 cup of Aji Honey Garlic or Aji Mild
- -1/2 can of chunky cranberry sauce
- -Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- -Place the brie cheese on baking sheet covered with parchment paper
- -Mix cranberry sauce with Aji Honey Garlic sauce, or if you prefer less sweet just use Aji mild.
- -Pour mix over the brie cheese
- -Bake for 5-7 minutes
- -Carefully remove from the baking sheet and place on a serving platter, surround with preferred crackers.
- Prep: 2 minutes.
- Cooking Time: 5 minutes.
- Servings: 4.
- -3 oz of Clamato juice.
- -1 to 2 oz of Vodka
- -Worcestershire sauce to taste
- -1 tbsp Any of our Aji Chunky Chili Sauces (depending on desired spice)
- -Fresh Lime
- -Celery Salt on a plate (to coat the rim of the glass)
- -Ice (optional)
- -Garnishes of choice
- -Rub lime around the rim
- -Press into celery salt prepped on a plate
- -Add Ice, Vodka, and Clamato juice
- -To taste add the worcestershire and Aji
- -Top off with garnish of your choice and enjoy!