Fun and Easy Summer Recipes!
Make this a summer to remember! We've curated a few quick and easy recipes to save you time for enjoying more of this beautiful weather!
Post your dishes and be sure to tag us on Instagram and Facebook!
The Best Guacamole!
Prep time: 2 minutes Serves 1-2 people
1) Choose your Aji product (Original Mild, Medium Hot, Burn, Smokin' Habanero, or Honey Garlic) 2) Cut and de-pit one large avocado 3) Scoop avocado into a bowl and mash 4) Add 2-3 heaping tablespoons of Aji and mix to taste
Check out the step-by-step video below:
Ají Chicken Wings
Finger lickin' good!
1 bottle of Ají Honey Garlic for sweet and savory wings or
Add 1-4 tbsp. of the BURN, to taste, if you want them hotter; or
Add 1 -2 tbsp. of the Smokin’ Habanero, to taste, for an extreme hot and smoky flavour.
2 kg of chicken wings
1) Marinade chicken wings, puncturing with a fork to allow the Aji to get into the chicken.
2) Arrange wings in a lightly coated roasting pan (deep enough to hold all your wings and marinade)
3) Broil for 15-25 minutes until the chicken is cooked through.
4) Rotate wings often for even crispiness.
** Set rack on the 2nd from the top level to avoid quick burning.
Ají Avocado & Citrus Salad
The perfect mix of sweet and zesty!
1/4 cup of extra virgin olive oil
2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar
2 tbsp Ají honey garlic
Pinch of salt to taste
1) Combine the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, Aji honey garlic, and salt. Let the mixture rest for 5 mins to allow the flavours to mingle.
2) Peel oranges with a knife, removing the bitter white pith. Slice into rounds.
3) Cut the avocado in half and remove pit. Slice in the skin, then remove carefully so the slices stay intact.
4) Alternate slices of orange and avocado on plate and drizzle with dressing.
Ají's Famous Tacos!
Bursting with flavour!
Ají Meat Mix:
1 red onion, diced
1 green onion, chopped
3 lbs ground meat or vegan substitute
salt and pepper to taste
3/4 cup Ají mild, medium, or burn
1 cup Ají meat mix
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp ground cumin
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp chilli powder
1 tbsp Ají mild, medium, or burn
Toppings and garnish of your choice
Check out the step-by-step video below for instructions: